Quenched and Tempered Steel Plate Supplier
Most Trusted Supplier of Durable Alloy Q&T Steel Plate at low price according to Standards, see Cost Per Ton
- Q&T Steel Plate Cost Per Ton
- Specification of Quenched & Tempered Steel Plate
- Quenched And Tempered Steel Grades
- List of Durable Alloy Q&T Plates Type
- Quenched And Tempered Steel Vs Normalized
- ASTM A514 T1 Steel Sheet Advantages
- Quenched & Tempered Carbon Steel Plate Stock list
- Process of Quenched And Tempered Steel
- ASTM A710 Carbon Steel Plate Dimensions
- What is Tempering And Hardening Difference ?
- Q&T steel plate Size range
- Quenched And Tempered Plate Properties
- Durable Alloy Q&T Plates Application
As Stockist Large Ready Stock Inventory of Certified ASTM A710 Carbon Steel Plate and ASTM A514 T1 Steel Sheet Material, send quote now!!
Q&T steels are hardened steels with a low fracture toughness. Welding these adaptable materials can radically change their overlay; therefore, caution should be exercised when welding these grades. The grades must be welded while keeping in mind the mechanical qualities and strength requirements. They can be welded in one of two ways.
- High-temperature welding: The metal is heated to high temperatures and quickly cooled in this process to provide a high heat output. This will keep the grade's ductility and toughness.
- Low-temperature welding: To prevent fracture, the metal is warmed at low temperatures prescribed by the manufacturer with a modest heat output.
Quenching and tempering are the processes that help to improve the mechanical properties of the steel and other iron-based alloys. It enhances the strength of the material by simultaneously heating it and cooling in water, oil, forced air, etc. The Quenched & Tempered Steel Plate comes with several benefits, like the process helps to eliminate the requirement for post-heating treatment required for straightening and stress relieving the material. The quenched and tempered plate possesses very consistent mechanical properties. It is tough and less brittle. The Q&T steel plate also comes with enhanced strength and it helps to eliminate the distortion caused due to any non-symmetrical shapes.
The ASTM A710/ A514 Sheet is a popular quenched and tempered grade which comes with high strength, good weldability, and machinability. The ASTM A514 T1 Steel Sheet is typically used in applications where wear resistance and the ability to withstand high impact are essential. The ASTM A710 Carbon Steel Plate is available in different grades and it goes through the hardening process for increasing its tensile and yield strengths.
The Quenched And Tempered Steel Grades are the ones that possess a carbon level of 0.25-0.6%. It can be available in both alloyed and non-alloyed forms. The procedures help to increase the strength of steel and the iron-based alloys. ASTM A514 and ASTM A710 are well-known Quenched And Tempered Steel Grades.
The Quenched And Tempered Steel Advantages would include:
- High toughness, so they can effectively resist wear and tear.
- High yield strength helps these steel to be used in heavy structural and construction equipment.
- The process is energy-efficient and requires less time. Also, it emits less emissions compared to the conventional heating process.
The Quenched And Tempered Steel Properties would include:
- It contains the toughness factor
- It shows good resistance to wear and abrasion
- It helps in strengthening and hardening the material
The Quenched And Tempered Steels Cost Per Ton depends on the quality of the raw material, exact specification of the product, and the total quantity of product purchased by the client. It varies from one supplier to the other.
The quenching and tempering process refers to the metal heat treatment process wherein the metal piece is heated to an appropriate temperature and then maintained for a given time period and simultaneously it is cooled in different mediums like forced air, water, etc.
In case of normalizing, the steel is heated to a suitable temperature and then is left for air cooling. The cooling rate is much slower than quenching.
|Quenched and Tempered Plate||US$ 350 / Ton|
|Quenched and Tempered Alloy Plate Suitable for Welding Bridges||US$ 670-776 / Ton|
|Q&T Wear Resistant Plate
||US$ 790-1800 / Ton|
|Durable Alloy Q&T Plates
||US$ 350 / Ton|
|ASTM A514 T1Sheet
||US$ 670-776 / Ton|
|Q&T Wear Resistant Plate
||US$ 790-1800 / Ton|
Quenched and Tempered Alloy Plates
|US$ 350 / Ton|
|ASTM A710 Carbon Plate
||US$ 670-776 / Ton|
|Quenched And Tempered Plate||US$ 790-1800 / Ton|
|Standard||ASTM A514 and A514M-13|
|Grade||Grade 400, 80 and 500, WELTEN 140 KSI ,780E, 130 KSI , A514, S890Q, A710, TMCP 100 KSI, RQT 701, S690QL, S690QL1, S890QL1,S690Q, S890QL, Weldox 700, S960QL|
|Thickness:||3 mm to 300 mm|
|Width:||3000 mm, 2500 mm, 2000 mm,|
|Length:||Up to 12000 mm long|
|Delivery State||Quenched and Tempered|
Supply Cut to length High Tensile ASTM A514 steel plate in all sizes and thickness as per Client requirement, see Quenched And Tempered Steel Vs Normalized
Quench & Tempered Plate
Astm A514 plate
ASTM A710 Grade A Class 3 Plate
Q&T steel plate
Quenched & Tempered Steel Plate
Astm A710 Plate
Please enter values then click on Calculate.
Don't spend extra for size of Quenched and Tempered Alloy Steel Plates Grades, we supply custom sizes at distributor price
Certain characteristics distinguish quenched and tempered steel from normalised steel techniques.
- Normalized components cool at a faster rate than quenched and tempered steels.
- The metal is heated for a period of time at temperatures between 815 and 900 degrees C, then immersed in quenching substance for quick cooling. The component is normalised by heating it to temperatures between 30 and 50 degrees Celsius and then cooling it in air.
- Less brittle
- good strength
- Consistent mechanical properties
|Standard||Grade||Minimum Thickness (mm)||Maximum Thickness (mm)|
|Dillinger||Dillimax 890 T||6||100|
|Dillinger||Dillimax 965 T||6||100|
|EN10025 - 6||S690QL||6||200|
|EN10025 - 6||S690QL1||6||150|
|Dillinger||Dillimax 690 E||6||150|
|EN10025 - 6||S890QL||6||100|
ASTM A710 Sheet Available for online order, buy Quenched & Tempered Steel Plate at dealer price in India
The metal is heated to the right temperature for a length of time and then rapidly cooled in a quenching media during the quenching process. The module hardens and strengthens quickly during this procedure. After such a lengthy operation, the material becomes brittle.
The metal is tempered to eliminate this issue. The metal is reheated at specific temperatures and then cooled during this process. This is the final step in workpiece treatment to increase stiffness by lowering the alloy's hardness. The hardness of these alloys is reduced, which improves their ductility and reduces the metal's brittleness.
It's important to remember that the temperatures and heating rate vary depending on the material. By choosing the right temperature and duration, the fabricator will be able to optimise the material so that it meets the precise hardness parameters.
|A514||3/16" to 6"||96" to 480"||48" to 120"|
|A710||Inquire for sizes|
Tempering reduces hardness in return for enhanced toughness, whereas hardening makes metal more stiff and brittle. Internal stresses are relieved, brittleness is reduced, and ductility and toughness are improved through tempering.
Hot Rolled Quenched & Tempered Plate
Alfanar, Saudi Arabia
ASTM A514 T1 Sheet
Sky Italia Srl, Italy
|3/16 – 1 1/4 inch||GRADE B||UP TO 480 inch||48" – 120"|
|3/16 – 2 1/2 inch||GRADE S||UP TO 480 inch||48" – 120"|
|3/16 – 2 inch||GRADE H||UP TO 480 inch||48" – 120"|
|3/16– 8 inch||GRADE Q||UP TO 480 inch||48" – 120"|
|3/16 – 2 1/2 inch||GRADE F||UP TO 480 inch||48" – 120"|
|3/16 – 6 inch||GRADE E||UP TO 480 inch||48" – 120"|
|GRADE A - CLASS 2 & 3||48 to 120 inch||1/4 to 8 inch||UP TO 480 inch|
|GRADE A - CLASS 1||48 to 120 inch||1/4 to 3/4 inch|
|GRADE B||48 to 120 inch||1/4" to 2 inch|
A514 Mechanical Property
Chemical Composition of A514 Plate
|A514 Gr B||A514 Gr A||A514 Gr E||A514 Gr C||A514 Gr Q||A514 Gr H||A514 Gr S||A514 Gr M||A514 Gr F||A514 Gr K||A514 Gr J||A514 Gr R||A514 Gr P||A514 Gr T|
- Buckets for excavators and loaders (80 Grade)
- High-rise buildings and bridges (80 Grade)
- Deflector plates (400 Grade)
- Storage tanks (80 Grade)
- Chutes (80 Grade, 500 and 400 )
- Wheels with gears (400 Grade)
- Earthmoving buckets (500 and 400 Grade)
© Copyrights 2022 Sambhav Pipes & Fittings. All rights reserved.